Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: rent a car

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member nesteroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2024
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    rent a car

    Where in Reykjavik can you rent a car using either cash or debit card easily?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member DenBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2024
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: rent a car

    Hey, I heard about this from a group chat where people were sharing tips about traveling in Iceland. Someone mentioned flexible payment options in Reykjavik, so I decided to look into it. While planning, I opened https://roscar.is/car-rental-reykjavik/ and noticed that both cash and debit card payments were possible. That worked well for me since I prefer not to rely on credit cards. The booking process felt simple, and when I arrived, everything was ready. It made getting around Reykjavik feel more relaxed and convenient.

  3. #3
    clewrslr Member wouker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2025
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: rent a car

    The convenience of paying with cash or a debit card is a major plus for travelers, I’m curious about one more detail regarding car rentals is it possible to combine this flexibility with top-notch service? For example, could you get VIP status with access to the best cars from a certain provider just by purchasing a special membership? Maybe someone knows?

  4. #4
    clewrslr Member Gander's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2025
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: rent a car

    Recently, I had the same question as you. Membership is really the fastest way to get access to the best cars and personalized service. I chose and decided on Sixt diamond buy instead of waiting for years, you simply purchase the status here, and it guarantees an automatic upgrade and access to the Diamond Lounge. This allows you to check in without waiting in line and have access to car models that aren’t available to everyone, which is extremely convenient and cool.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •